Personal details _______________________________________________________
Last name: Verhoeven.
First name: Frank.
Country of residence: Belgium.
Telephone number: 32-(0)67-216984.
Mobile phone: 32-(0)477-371970.
Web page address: https://www.fin-s.be/
Date of birth: 09/17/1965.
Availability and up to date CV __________________________________________
Ad hoc consultancy (1 to 5 days): Available.
Part time: 2 to 3 days per week as of September 2021.
Full time: September 2021.
Updated CV and availability see: https://www.fin-s.be/Downloads/Up_to_date_CV.docx
Expectations for future roles/projects:
· Senior but hands-on SAP FI/CO roles.
· Location - Brussels or rest of Belgium; Maximum of one week travel abroad per month.
· Possibility for remote consulting.
· No daily maintenance roles. (However, this does not exclude post implementation reviews /
improvement projects/ support after go live & ad hoc 3rd line support)
· No permanent roles.
Professional Experience _______________________________________________
November 1997 – present: SAP-Contracting, Belgium.
SAP Project experience summary (for details see project experience sheet)
· Expert functional and technical knowledge of SAP financial modules with focus on S/4HANA since 2019.
· Extensive financial business process knowledge acquired by working with highly skilled finance and controlling personnel from a variety of multinational clients over the past 20 years.
· Expert knowledge of integration topics, best practices and procedures, solution architecture and reporting.
· Experience with small scale to large scale projects, including roles on projects lead by consulting firms like Accenture and Deloitte & Touche.
· Technical knowledge for writing detailed functional specifications of additional programs (with debugging skills but no ABAP programming)
· Training and documentation skills (trainer for standard SAP courses:
August 1994 – October 1997: Manager with Deloitte & Touche Consulting Group, USA.
As manager with Deloitte & Touche I have worked on various SAP implementation projects in the US and Europe. My responsibilities included: serve as Co-team lead together with client team lead; Provide detailed functional/ technical SAP implementation and configuration knowledge in the controlling/finance area; Manage Deloitte & Touche consultants assigned to the team; Review implementation sequencing; Develop team workplan; Monitor work progress; Represent team in integration issues meetings; Provide methodology support.
My specific roles on some important Deloitte & Touche engagements are listed in the project experience sheet.
October 1990 - July 1994: Consultant with SAP, Netherlands.
Responsible for advising customers on implementation projects of R/2 and R/3 (60%),
teaching courses in the FI, CO and PS application area.(20%),
participating in sales demonstrations of the SAP system (20%).
Chemical: DSM, Akzo, ICI, Alveo, Esso.
Consumer electronics: Philips.
Other manufacturing: Hoogovens, Polaroid, Grolsch, Curver.
Utilities: Nutsbedrijven Regio Eindhoven, UNA.
Government: Energie onderzoek Centrum Nederland (ECN),
Ministerie van Economische Zaken, Ministerie van Algemene Zaken.
October 1989 - September 1990: Trainee with SAP AG, Germany.
Participated in one-year international training program at the SAP headquarters in Walldorf, Germany.
SAP experience / training _____________________________________________
Expert knowledge of the following SAP R/3 modules (and their equivalents in R/2):
FI-GL: general ledger, FI-A/R: accounts receivable, FI-A/P: accounts payable, FI-SL: special ledger, PS: project system, CO-CCA: cost center accounting, CO-OPA: order and project accounting, CO-PCA: profit center accounting, CO-PA: profitability analysis, CO-PC: product costing incl. material ledger, CO-ABC: Activity Based Costing.
Detailed knowledge of the following SAP R/3 modules:
MM: materials management, SD: sales and distribution, PP/PP-PI: production planning (process industry).
R/3 and R/2 training:
Taught all regular SAP controlling courses as SAP instructor.
Certified FI/CO consultant. Certificate issued on June 17, 1996 by SAP America, Inc.
August 1985 - December 1988: Katholieke Universiteit Brabant
Bestuurlijke Informatiekunde (Masters equivalent, Business economics/computer
science). Certificate obtained in December 1988.
August 1982 - June 1985: HEAO s´Hertogenbosch
Marketing. Certificate obtained in June 1985.